I
Hear
Voices
In
My
Head
Sunday, August 30, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
Normal Sunday
Watched soccer with Willy last night.He stayed over after that.
He was fucking snoring the whole night _|_
What's worse?
His alarm ringing at 8am with a Police Siren tone.
So,I went to off it.:D
And when he woke up he told me " Eh,I supposed to wake up at 8 sia" HAHA.
I ordered MAC at around 3am.
We wanted to watch FD 1 again but after eating,I guess we just cannot tahan any longer.
So we woke up at 12.45pm.
I went for my drums and he went home.
Played many songs. Face Down, Falling in Love, Rooftops and a little of New Divide.
After that,went to visit my grandma then went home to sleep.
I think i slept from 5 to 9.45 haha. Power.
Should I go for Teachers' Day tomorrow? at 8am.So fucking early.
ME
JOEL
10 / 02 / 1992
Singapore Polytechnic
Drums and Soccer
My motherfuckers. :)
Kaopeh Corner
Archived Entries
post//
month//



