I
Hear
Voices
In
My
Head
Monday, August 31, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
Teachers' Day
Stayed up the whole of last night.Chatted,slacked and drank at the void deck with Anhan and Brandon.
At around 4am, an old man walked past.
Then Brandon ask us " Eh why so late still got old man walking?"
The cb Anhan said " He go back Secondary School celebrate Teachers' Day ma" _|_
Went up around 4.30 I guess.
Althought the cb nose tell me he want to dong until next morning,he fucking went to sleep.
I did not even have 10 minutes of sleep.nabeh.
All thanks to Brandon who kop my bed.
Any when I tried to squeeze beside him...He jerked. _|_
Anyway, he had a rabut wake up call hor :)
Trip to NewTown was okay.
Band was awesome today. BAIK AH.
I think you all are better than Lost Prophets :D
We shall go jam some time soon.
The phrase " You kenna bastard~" is stuck in my head haha.Thanks to Shaun Paul Sia.
Oh ya. Brandon was at my house because he sneaked out.
I was praying the whole time,somehow,his mom went to his room to find him? :D
Then you HONG GAN. :)
When the clock passed 6am,he knew it was safe already.
There are many things I want to say out,but i figured it's better if I keep it inside. :(
What if today was my last day? :\
ME
JOEL
10 / 02 / 1992
Singapore Polytechnic
Drums and Soccer
My motherfuckers. :)
Kaopeh Corner
Archived Entries
post//
month//



