I
Hear
Voices
In
My
Head
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 @ 3:45 PM
Blogger was fucked last night.So,I woke up around 3 plus 4.
Chewy came to look for me after his work.
Sherlyn and HuiQi were supposed to come but shit happens.
Stupid girl no concession.
I don't want say who la hor, you know who you are :D
Went for dinner around 6 or 7 I forgot.
Went to Clementi to eat the Western Food.
Awesome.
Awesome.
Awesome.
Want to try? :)
Had heart to heart talk again.
Not gay talks but real man talks :)
Then we went 348 to look for Raga,Alyssa and Ian.
Brandon came at around 10 plus.
Then went home!
I just woke up and Chewy's coming later again to pass me MB.
Always wanted to try that.
Shall continue again when i get home from 348 tonight :D
ME
JOEL
10 / 02 / 1992
Singapore Polytechnic
Drums and Soccer
My motherfuckers. :)
Kaopeh Corner



