I
Hear
Voices
In
My
Head
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 @ 11:36 PM
SAW
Woke up sibeh late today. Normal.Watched Saw 5.
100 / 10 for Gross-o-meter.
0 / 10 for story line.
At night,went to eat western food with Brandon,Ian and Anhan.
The old man selling drinks was a joke man.
Man : What you all want to drink?
Brandon : Green Tea
Man: Ah.Not Pokka can a not?
Brandon: Huh then what?
Man: Up Down
Brandon: Wtf is Up and Down
Man: Heaven and Earth lor.
What The Fuck!
Then we went 348 to find Raga and Alyssa then slacked.
I really hope you both can be better, I know it's no one's fault.
It's hard to be together.
Some do not even get the chance.
So please cherish each other.
Because we were so fucking bored, me and Brandon took photos,videos and do stupid stuff.We can't seem to grow up :)
Brandon then treat me cab home. Terima Kasih ah bang.
I miss school so much.Damn.
Or perhaps I miss my classmates.
ME
JOEL
10 / 02 / 1992
Singapore Polytechnic
Drums and Soccer
My motherfuckers. :)
Kaopeh Corner
Archived Entries
post//
month//



